- 4 large very ripe Bananas
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Peel bananas and slice into ½ inch discs; arrange banana slices in a single layer on large plate or baking sheet; freeze for 1-2 hours
- Place banana slice in food processor or powerful blended; puree banana slices, scraping down the bowl as needed
- Puree until the mixture is creamy and smooth; add the peanut butter and puree to combine; if you are having trouble getting a creamy consistency, add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to help puree the banana slices
- Serve immediately for soft serve ice cream consistency; if you prefer harder ice cream, place in freezer for a few hours then serve
Here are some great options for a food processor or a blender!