- 12 Lasagna Noodles
- 6 cups Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Sweet Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ½ cup (1 stick) Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F; grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with butter or nonstick spray
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, set aside
- In large skillet, add onions, butter, salt, and pepper; sauce on medium heat until soft, about 10 minutes
- Place 4 lasagna noodles in an even layer on bottom of baking dish; layer ½ of total mashed potatoes on top of noodles; followed by ½ of the sautéed onions then ½ cup of cheese
- Repeat another lay of lasagna noodles, remaining mashed potatoes, and sautéed onions, and ½ cup of cheese
- Top lasagna with remaining 4 noodles and 1 cup of cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly
- Serve hot with side toppings of your choice such as sour cream or bacon!
Try out these baking dishes with your Pierogi Lasagna!